On the Hill: 5 inches new snow at Beaver Creek
February 20, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Spider in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 5″ overnight, 5″ in last 48 hours and 7″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy, windy and cold
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: With high winds and low temperatures, conditions are rough at the Beav’ Thursday, but the 5 fresh inches of snow overnight feels great underneath your feet.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- ‘We’ll be racy’: Vail’s Buddy Lazier is running his 20th Indianapolis 500