On the Hill: 5" new snow at the Beav’
April 3, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Bald Eagle at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 3 inches overnight, 5 inches in last 24 hours, 17 inches in last week.
Weather: Cloudy, snowing
Liftline status: Not too busy
Breakdown: It’s an absolute April powder day at the Beav’ with up to about a foot of fresh, fluffy snow in places. Snow continues to fall Thursday morning.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts about another inch of snow to fall Thursday and another chance of snow for Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions