On the Hill: 5" new snow at the Beav’
April 3, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Bald Eagle at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 3 inches overnight, 5 inches in last 24 hours, 17 inches in last week.
Weather: Cloudy, snowing
Liftline status: Not too busy
Breakdown: It’s an absolute April powder day at the Beav’ with up to about a foot of fresh, fluffy snow in places. Snow continues to fall Thursday morning.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts about another inch of snow to fall Thursday and another chance of snow for Saturday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Doggone? Nope! Searcher finds Izzy the pitbull, owner glad to be alive
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- Vail avalanche death case on hold as judge denies motion to disqualify himself