On the Hill: 67" base at the Beav’
February 2, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report from the trees near Strawberry Park at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
**IF VIDEO DOES NOT PLAY, TRY REFRESHING THE PAGE**
Beaver Creek official report: 2″ in last 24 hours, 9″ in last 48 hours, 39″ in last seven days
Weather: CSunny, mild temperatures
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ right now with all of the recent snow. There’s great snow all over the mountain. It’s Feb. 2 and the mountain boasts a 67-inch mid-mountain base.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade