On the Hill: 9" new snow at the Beav’
March 28, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down President Ford’s at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 9 inches new snow in last 24 hours, 14 inches in the 48 hours
Weather: Partly cloudy
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s another great powder day at the Beav’. With more than a foot of snow in the past two days, there is plenty of powder still out there, and up to a foot in places.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts another chance of snow Sunday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened