On the Hill: 9" new snow at the Beav’
March 28, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down President Ford’s at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 9 inches new snow in last 24 hours, 14 inches in the 48 hours
Weather: Partly cloudy
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s another great powder day at the Beav’. With more than a foot of snow in the past two days, there is plenty of powder still out there, and up to a foot in places.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts another chance of snow Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes