On the Hill: 9" new snow at Vail
March 2, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Jade Glade on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 9 inches new in last 24 hours
Weather: Snowing on and off with the sun poking through the clouds occasionally
Liftline status: Getting crowded
Breakdown: It’s a little colder on top of the mountain today, and the fresh snow today is a little fluffier than the stuff we’ve been receiving over the last few days.
Snowcast: The snow will continue through Sunday night, NOAA is reporting.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits