On the Hill: 9" new snow at Vail
March 2, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Jade Glade on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 9 inches new in last 24 hours
Weather: Snowing on and off with the sun poking through the clouds occasionally
Liftline status: Getting crowded
Breakdown: It’s a little colder on top of the mountain today, and the fresh snow today is a little fluffier than the stuff we’ve been receiving over the last few days.
Snowcast: The snow will continue through Sunday night, NOAA is reporting.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Luxury real estate in Beaver Creek to be sold through Instant Gavel auction app
- Breaking: Brush fire reported along Interstate 70 in Avon extinguished