On the Hill: Another day, another few inches at the Beav’
February 6, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Shooting Star and Paintbrush at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 4″ in last 48 hours and 38″ in last week
Weather: Cold and mostly cloudy with periodic snowfall
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ with a few inches every day the past few days and more to come.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow through Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change