On the Hill: Beautiful day at the Beav’
March 25, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Latigo at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: IIt’s a warm day at the Beav’ with temperatures expected to get into the mid-40s. Conditions are good enough for Olympic gold medalist Mikaela Shiffrin, who was spotted at the top of Centennial early Tuesday morning. Don’t forget sunscreen!
Snowcast: Following today’s storm it should snow Wednesday night through Friday morning, with additional storms possible during the first week of April, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Town of Eagle parts ways with former manager John Schneiger after one year
- ‘Poop patrol’ aims to fix park waste issue
- Occupants escape car after it goes into Crystal River near Carbondale