On the Hill: Beautiful day at the Beav’
January 23, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Golden Bear at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 0″ in last seven days.
Weather: IIt’s a little chilly at the Beav’ today, but a beautiful sunny day nonetheless.
Liftline status: Not too bad.
Breakdown: The mountain could use some fresh snow, but it still holds a 41-inch mid-mountain base. It’s a great day for groomers, so be sure to pick up a groomers report from an information person wearing a red jacket. Gold Dust is the Groomer of the Day.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts sunny skies through Sunday with a slight chance of snow Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect