On the Hill: Beautiful day at the Beav’
April 4, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Red Tail at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inch in last 24 hours, 9 inches in the last week.
Weather: Sunny skies
Liftline status: Not too busy
Breakdown: It’s a beautiful sunny day after a few days of clouds and snow. The groomers are running fast Friday morning, and there’s still pockets of snow out and about from the past couple of days.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts another chance of snow for Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents