On the Hill: Beautiful day at the Beav’
April 4, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Red Tail at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inch in last 24 hours, 9 inches in the last week.
Weather: Sunny skies
Liftline status: Not too busy
Breakdown: It’s a beautiful sunny day after a few days of clouds and snow. The groomers are running fast Friday morning, and there’s still pockets of snow out and about from the past couple of days.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts another chance of snow for Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past