On the Hill: Beautiful day at Vail
March 10, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Post Road on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours as of 5 a.m.; 7 inches in last week
Weather: Very sunny, not too cold
Liftline status: Very busy in Lionshead for a Monday
Breakdown: Today’s a perfect day to cruise a couple of runs you don’t normally do. Try to enjoy the catwalks as they’re running fast and give you a chance to work on your skills in keeping your lines straight.
Snowcast: Vail could see 4-6 inches on Tuesday, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Beaver Creek upgrades beginner lift — at highest point of mountain
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride