On the Hill: Beautiful day at Vail
February 17, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down the run called “38” on Vail Mountain
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow overnight, 6 inches in last week
Weather: Very sunny
Liftline status: It’s pretty crowded today.
Breakdown: Being a calendar holiday, as well as the first sunny day we’ve seen in a while, the crowds are out. And for good reason – Vail is boasting a 63-inch base so anywhere you want to go on the mountain will be skiing nicely.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says we’re supposed to get snow on Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions