On the Hill: Beautiful Friday at the Beav’
January 17, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down a groomed Centennial at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 14″ in last seven days.
Weather: It’s a beautiful day at the Beav’ with the sun shining and mild temperatures.
Liftline status: The weekend crowd is arriving.
Breakdown: Conditions are perfect for groomers today, with pockets of powder still sitting in the trees.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts sunny skies through Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?