On the Hill: Beautiful Friday at the Beav’
January 17, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down a groomed Centennial at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 14″ in last seven days.
Weather: It’s a beautiful day at the Beav’ with the sun shining and mild temperatures.
Liftline status: The weekend crowd is arriving.
Breakdown: Conditions are perfect for groomers today, with pockets of powder still sitting in the trees.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts sunny skies through Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade