On the Hill: Beaver Creek begins year with powder
January 1, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through the powder on Centennial at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 2″ new snow, 4″ in last week
Weather: Snowing, not too cold
Liftline status: Not too long.
Breakdown: Beaver Creek reported 2″ of powder at 4:56 a.m., and it has continued to fall since then.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts snow today and possibly again on Friday night.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Lodge at Cordillera can sell, federal judge rules, but legal battle continues
- Manhunt underway near Basalt for two men believed to be suspects in Thursday’s armed robbery in Carbondale
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Vail hotel/apartment proposal may earn final approval