On the Hill: Beaver Creek crusin’
February 27, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Dust at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inches overnight, 1 in last 48 hours and 7″ in last week
Weather: Mostly sunny and warm
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: The mountain could always use some more snow, so the 1 inch overnight helps, but we’re looking to Thursday’s snowfall to give us a boost and set up the weekend.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through the weekend, with 2-4 inches of accumulation expected for Thursday night.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents