On the Hill: Beaver Creek crusin’
February 27, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Dust at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inches overnight, 1 in last 48 hours and 7″ in last week
Weather: Mostly sunny and warm
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: The mountain could always use some more snow, so the 1 inch overnight helps, but we’re looking to Thursday’s snowfall to give us a boost and set up the weekend.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through the weekend, with 2-4 inches of accumulation expected for Thursday night.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail