On the Hill: Blue skies at the Beav’
March 17, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down C-Prime at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inches new snow overnight, 2 inches in last 24 hours
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The weather is a bit deceiving. You will want to wear your sunscreen because the sun is beaming down with hardly any clouds in the sky, but temperatures are still low.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a a 50 percent chance of snow on Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Tourists continue visiting ER for marijuana use
- Presidential plane crew spends some time training at the Eagle County airport
- VIDEO: Police misconduct investigation opened after footage of Leadville arrest surfaces
- Hunters find wallet lost in 1980 near De Beque, looking for owner
- Snowpack tells strange story of area’s winter