On the Hill: Blue skies at the Beav’
March 17, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down C-Prime at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inches new snow overnight, 2 inches in last 24 hours
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The weather is a bit deceiving. You will want to wear your sunscreen because the sun is beaming down with hardly any clouds in the sky, but temperatures are still low.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a a 50 percent chance of snow on Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)