On the Hill: Blue skies at the Beav’
March 17, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down C-Prime at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inches new snow overnight, 2 inches in last 24 hours
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The weather is a bit deceiving. You will want to wear your sunscreen because the sun is beaming down with hardly any clouds in the sky, but temperatures are still low.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a a 50 percent chance of snow on Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions