On the Hill: Blue skies at the Beav’
March 17, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down C-Prime at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inches new snow overnight, 2 inches in last 24 hours
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The weather is a bit deceiving. You will want to wear your sunscreen because the sun is beaming down with hardly any clouds in the sky, but temperatures are still low.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a a 50 percent chance of snow on Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Eagle town manager placed on ‘indefinite paid administrative leave’