On the Hill: Blue skies at the Beav’
March 17, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down C-Prime at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inches new snow overnight, 2 inches in last 24 hours
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The weather is a bit deceiving. You will want to wear your sunscreen because the sun is beaming down with hardly any clouds in the sky, but temperatures are still low.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a a 50 percent chance of snow on Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations