On the Hill: Bluebird day at the Beav’
March 12, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through Ghost Town at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inch overnight, 7 inches the last week.
Weather: Sunny and cold
Liftline status: Not bad at all
Breakdown: It’s another bluebird day at the Beav’, although it is quite chilly Wednesday morning.
Snowcast: Another quick-moving storm, like today’s storm, will move across the northern half of Colorado on Saturday, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Town of Eagle parts ways with former manager John Schneiger after one year
- ‘Poop patrol’ aims to fix park waste issue
- Occupants escape car after it goes into Crystal River near Carbondale