On the Hill: Brisk and nice at the Beav
March 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Willy’s Face at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s a warm morning and only getting warmer as the day goes on. Conditions are fun on the mountain with all of the recent snow. Don’t forget sunscreen
Snowcast: Following today’s storm it should snow Wednesday night through Friday morning, with additional storms possible during the first week of April, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- Breaking: Mountain lion spotted near Eby Creek and U.S. Highway 6
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Goat yoga — no kidding — available in Vail