On the Hill: Brisk and nice at the Beav
March 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Willy’s Face at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s a warm morning and only getting warmer as the day goes on. Conditions are fun on the mountain with all of the recent snow. Don’t forget sunscreen
Snowcast: Following today’s storm it should snow Wednesday night through Friday morning, with additional storms possible during the first week of April, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl