On the Hill: Brisk and nice at the Beav
March 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Willy’s Face at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: It’s a warm morning and only getting warmer as the day goes on. Conditions are fun on the mountain with all of the recent snow. Don’t forget sunscreen
Snowcast: Following today’s storm it should snow Wednesday night through Friday morning, with additional storms possible during the first week of April, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks