On the Hill: Check out the first day of Vail’s 2013-14 ski season
November 22, 2013
Video: Join Vail Daily ‘On the Hill’ reporter John LaConte for an exhilarating cruise down Born Free on the first day of the Vail ski season, and the first day of LaConte’s daily video conditions reports for 2013-14.
Vail official report: 4″ new snow today, 16″ in last week
Vail Daily field report: The only open runs are groomers, but they’re groomed well and the surface is soft from all the new snow.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl