On the Hill: Check out the first day of Vail’s 2013-14 ski season
November 22, 2013
Video: Join Vail Daily ‘On the Hill’ reporter John LaConte for an exhilarating cruise down Born Free on the first day of the Vail ski season, and the first day of LaConte’s daily video conditions reports for 2013-14.
Vail official report: 4″ new snow today, 16″ in last week
Vail Daily field report: The only open runs are groomers, but they’re groomed well and the surface is soft from all the new snow.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?
- Deceased hiker found Saturday morning south of Crater Lake near Aspen ID’ed