On the Hill: Check out the first day of Vail’s 2013-14 ski season
November 22, 2013
Video: Join Vail Daily ‘On the Hill’ reporter John LaConte for an exhilarating cruise down Born Free on the first day of the Vail ski season, and the first day of LaConte’s daily video conditions reports for 2013-14.
Vail official report: 4″ new snow today, 16″ in last week
Vail Daily field report: The only open runs are groomers, but they’re groomed well and the surface is soft from all the new snow.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks