On the Hill: Check out the first day of Vail’s 2013-14 ski season
November 22, 2013
Video: Join Vail Daily ‘On the Hill’ reporter John LaConte for an exhilarating cruise down Born Free on the first day of the Vail ski season, and the first day of LaConte’s daily video conditions reports for 2013-14.
Vail official report: 4″ new snow today, 16″ in last week
Vail Daily field report: The only open runs are groomers, but they’re groomed well and the surface is soft from all the new snow.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess