On the Hill: Check out the fun features on Vail Mountain
November 26, 2013
Join Vail Daily ‘On the Hill’ reporter John LaConte for a cruise down Minnie’s on the fifth day of the Vail ski season.
Vail official report: 0″ new snow overnight, 9″ in last week
Weather: Very sunny today with temps in the 20s
Liftline status: Liftlines aren’t bad anywhere this morning
Breakdown: We haven’t found any new terrain openings so far today, but there’s a variety of groomed/ungroomed openings, as well as some fun features in bounds this first week of Vail’s 2013/14 ski season.
Snowcast: Nothing in the forecast for the next few days, but it looks like a system could come through this weekend and give us some snow.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock