On the Hill: Check out the variety of terrain that’s open at Vail
November 27, 2013
Join reporter John LaConte for a cruise underneath Vail’s Wildwood Express chair on the fourth day of the Vail ski season.
Vail official report: 1″ new snow overnight, 9″ in last week
Vail Daily field report: There’s only a slight layer of new dust on the slopes, but it’s light and fluffy and fun to glide over.
Liftline status: Gondola One and Chair 3 weren’t bad at all this morning
Breakdown: There was only a slight layer of new dust on the slopes at Vail this morning, but it was really light and fluffy — super fun to glide over.
Snowcast: There’s nothing in NOAA’s forcast for this week
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- Breaking: Mountain lion spotted near Eby Creek and U.S. Highway 6
- Goat yoga — no kidding — available in Vail
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager