On the Hill: Check out the variety of terrain that’s open at Vail
November 27, 2013
Join reporter John LaConte for a cruise underneath Vail’s Wildwood Express chair on the fourth day of the Vail ski season.
Vail official report: 1″ new snow overnight, 9″ in last week
Vail Daily field report: There’s only a slight layer of new dust on the slopes, but it’s light and fluffy and fun to glide over.
Liftline status: Gondola One and Chair 3 weren’t bad at all this morning
Breakdown: There was only a slight layer of new dust on the slopes at Vail this morning, but it was really light and fluffy — super fun to glide over.
Snowcast: There’s nothing in NOAA’s forcast for this week
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps