On the Hill: Check out the variety of terrain that’s open at Vail
November 27, 2013
Join reporter John LaConte for a cruise underneath Vail’s Wildwood Express chair on the fourth day of the Vail ski season.
Vail official report: 1″ new snow overnight, 9″ in last week
Vail Daily field report: There’s only a slight layer of new dust on the slopes, but it’s light and fluffy and fun to glide over.
Liftline status: Gondola One and Chair 3 weren’t bad at all this morning
Breakdown: There was only a slight layer of new dust on the slopes at Vail this morning, but it was really light and fluffy — super fun to glide over.
Snowcast: There’s nothing in NOAA’s forcast for this week
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery