On the Hill: Clearer skies returning to Beaver Creek
February 11, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Dust at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 2″ in last 24 hours, 7″ in last 48 hours and 17″ in last week
Weather: Sunny and a little cold
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: It’s a great day at the Beav’ with the sun shining and great pockets of power scattered all over the mountain
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a sunny day Tuesday, with a chance of snow every day through Friday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet