On the Hill: Clearer skies returning to Beaver Creek
February 11, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Dust at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 2″ in last 24 hours, 7″ in last 48 hours and 17″ in last week
Weather: Sunny and a little cold
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: It’s a great day at the Beav’ with the sun shining and great pockets of power scattered all over the mountain
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a sunny day Tuesday, with a chance of snow every day through Friday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks