On the Hill: Clouds overhead at the Beav’
April 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Latigo at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches in last 24 hours, 11 inches in the last week
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey lifts are running right up until closing day at the Beav’. The 11 inches of snow in the past week has really helped conditions on the ground.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Wednesday, with only about an inch of accumulation expected. Friday looks thunderstormy and Saturday could bring rain or snow.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- PHOTOS: Lindsey Vonn skis with avalanche dogs on Vail Mountain
- How 85-year-old Ruby Stein and her cat survived five frigid days stranded south of Gypsum
- Clear Creek coroner: Loveland Ski Area ski patrol mishandled dead skier’s body