On the Hill: Clouds overhead at the Beav’
April 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Latigo at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches in last 24 hours, 11 inches in the last week
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey lifts are running right up until closing day at the Beav’. The 11 inches of snow in the past week has really helped conditions on the ground.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Wednesday, with only about an inch of accumulation expected. Friday looks thunderstormy and Saturday could bring rain or snow.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade