On the Hill: Clouds overhead at the Beav’
April 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Latigo at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches in last 24 hours, 11 inches in the last week
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey lifts are running right up until closing day at the Beav’. The 11 inches of snow in the past week has really helped conditions on the ground.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Wednesday, with only about an inch of accumulation expected. Friday looks thunderstormy and Saturday could bring rain or snow.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges