On the Hill: Cloudy at the Beav’
February 25, 2014
VIDEO:Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Yarrow at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 1 inch in last 48 hours and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy and warm
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: The cloudy skies aren’t impacting visibility too much, and despite no recent snowfall, the mountain still boasts a 60-inch mid-mountain base.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow the rest of the week, with Thursday night expected to bring decent accumulation.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess