On the Hill: Cloudy at the Beav’
February 25, 2014
VIDEO:Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Yarrow at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 1 inch in last 48 hours and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy and warm
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: The cloudy skies aren’t impacting visibility too much, and despite no recent snowfall, the mountain still boasts a 60-inch mid-mountain base.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow the rest of the week, with Thursday night expected to bring decent accumulation.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade