On the Hill: Couples activities at Vail
August 26, 2014
Today’s activity: Seeing how a newlywed couple spends an afternoon at Vail
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Report: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte shows viewers the couples activities available on Vail Mountain by following around a pair of newlyweds, local couple David and Gretchen Pleshaw. The Eagle Bahn gondola runs daily through Sept. 1 and weekends only into October. Today’s episode was filmed by videographer S. Edward Eastep.
Today’s forecast: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent.— National Weather Service
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?