On the Hill: Cover great lengths at Vail
March 25, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding across Vail’s Briskwalk.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in the last 24 hours, 13 inches in the last week
Liftline status: No lines at chairs 6 and 10, but busy elsewhere
Breakdown: If you’re fascinated by how much ground you can cover on Vail Mountain, today is a great day to take it to the next level as the catwalks are running as fast as they get. Can you get from Teacup to Lionshead without stopping?
Snowcast: It will be snowy from Wednesday night through Friday morning with total accumulations likely hitting double digits, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail