On the Hill: Cover great lengths at Vail
March 25, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding across Vail’s Briskwalk.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in the last 24 hours, 13 inches in the last week
Liftline status: No lines at chairs 6 and 10, but busy elsewhere
Breakdown: If you’re fascinated by how much ground you can cover on Vail Mountain, today is a great day to take it to the next level as the catwalks are running as fast as they get. Can you get from Teacup to Lionshead without stopping?
Snowcast: It will be snowy from Wednesday night through Friday morning with total accumulations likely hitting double digits, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery