On the Hill: Craziness at the Beav’
April 5, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Red Tail at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inch in last 24 hours, 9 inches in the last week.
Weather: Partly cloudy
Liftline status: Getting busy
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 40-60 percent chance of snow through the weekend, with the heaviest accumulation Sunday night.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl