On the Hill: Cruise the Colorado in a "ducky" inflatable kayak
July 22, 2014
Today’s activity: Cruising the Colorado in an inflatable kayak from Glenwood Adventure Company
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Report: The Colorado River is still running at more than 4,000 cfs below Shoeshone and Grizzley Creek, and with how hot the temps have been, right now we have a rare opportunity to float the C at a fast rate with relatively warm water. Glenwood Adventure Company offers whitewater trips of all varieties, including an unguided tour with inflatable “ducky” kayaks for groups that want to set their own pace.
Today’s forecast: A 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms after 2 p.m. — National Weather Service
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)