On the Hill: Cruise through Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek
February 22, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy, windy and cold
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The conditions on the ground are pretty nice still after the storm Thursday, but the wind is tough and has blown debris into some of the runs.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Saturday, with sunshine Sunday through Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?