On the Hill: Cruise through Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek
February 22, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy, windy and cold
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The conditions on the ground are pretty nice still after the storm Thursday, but the wind is tough and has blown debris into some of the runs.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Saturday, with sunshine Sunday through Wednesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations