On the Hill: Cruise through Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek
February 22, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy, windy and cold
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: The conditions on the ground are pretty nice still after the storm Thursday, but the wind is tough and has blown debris into some of the runs.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Saturday, with sunshine Sunday through Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes