On the Hill: Enjoying March in Vail
March 17, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through Pride Park on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow overnight as of 5 a.m., 2 inches in the last 24 hours
Weather: Very sunny but not so warm
Liftline status: Busy in the normal spots – chairs 2 and 4
Breakdown: Vail is a very fun place to be right now. It’s been cold enough that the snow has stayed soft in places, yet it’s really sunny on the days it’s not snowing. Sunday would be a great example of one of those sunny days.
Snowcast: Snow will begin to fall Monday evening and will come in waves through Tuesday evening, with 2-4 or 3-6 inches likely across the northern half of Colorado including the I-70 corridor, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions