On the Hill: Enjoying the friendly confines of the Beav’
March 10, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Half Hitch at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 6 inches the last week.
Liftline status: Getting a little busy
Breakdown: It’s another beautiful sunny day at the Beav’, but tomorrow morning could bring a few fresh inches of snow.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says there’s an 80 percent chance of snow Monday night and Tuesday, with about 1-3 inches expected to fall overnight Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect