On the Hill: Enjoying the friendly confines of the Beav’
March 10, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Half Hitch at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 6 inches the last week.
Liftline status: Getting a little busy
Breakdown: It’s another beautiful sunny day at the Beav’, but tomorrow morning could bring a few fresh inches of snow.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says there’s an 80 percent chance of snow Monday night and Tuesday, with about 1-3 inches expected to fall overnight Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Vail Daily editorial: Proposed smartphone ban is extreme nanny-ism