On the Hill: Fast and fun at the Beav’
March 27, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Bitterroot at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours, 7 inches in the last week
Weather: Partly cloudy
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: It’s an icy morning at the Beav’, but the temperatures are heating up through out the day, providing some fun spring conditions. Don’t forget sunscreen!
Snowcast: It should snow Wednesday night through Friday morning, with additional storms possible during the first week of April, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions