On the Hill: Fast and fun at the Beav’
March 27, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Bitterroot at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours, 7 inches in the last week
Weather: Partly cloudy
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: It’s an icy morning at the Beav’, but the temperatures are heating up through out the day, providing some fun spring conditions. Don’t forget sunscreen!
Snowcast: It should snow Wednesday night through Friday morning, with additional storms possible during the first week of April, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives
- ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Daily editorial: Proposed smartphone ban is extreme nanny-ism