On the Hill: Fresh snow at Vail
February 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through Porcupine Alley at Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 2 inches new snow as of 5 a.m.
Weather: Snowing, cold and cloudy
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s snowing at Vail again – cold, hard pellets but they’re making a nice layer to ski on upon the groomers and filling in the tracks in the powder stashes.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says the snow may continue through Sunday
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- Breaking: Mountain lion spotted near Eby Creek and U.S. Highway 6
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Goat yoga — no kidding — available in Vail