On the Hill: Fresh snow at Vail
February 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through Porcupine Alley at Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 2 inches new snow as of 5 a.m.
Weather: Snowing, cold and cloudy
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s snowing at Vail again – cold, hard pellets but they’re making a nice layer to ski on upon the groomers and filling in the tracks in the powder stashes.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says the snow may continue through Sunday
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations