On the Hill: Fun and sun at the Beav’
April 11, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Latigo at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow in last 48 hours, 5 inches in the last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s spring skiing at the Beav’ with Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey still running (via Centennial). Don’t forget your sunscreen!
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Saturday night and Sunday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened