On the Hill: Fun and sun at the Beav’
April 11, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Latigo at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow in last 48 hours, 5 inches in the last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s spring skiing at the Beav’ with Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey still running (via Centennial). Don’t forget your sunscreen!
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Saturday night and Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet