On the Hill: Fun conditions at the Beav’
April 15, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down around Centennial Express at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches in last 24 hours, 11 inches in the last week
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s a beautiful spring day at the Beav’ with Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey still running (via Centennial). There is still powder around from the 10-inch storm, and rhe conditions are great on the ground with the snow is running nicely. Don’t forget your sunscreen!
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 30 percent chance of snow Tuesday night and a 50 percent chance Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?