On the Hill: Fun conditions at the Beav’
April 15, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down around Centennial Express at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches in last 24 hours, 11 inches in the last week
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s a beautiful spring day at the Beav’ with Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey still running (via Centennial). There is still powder around from the 10-inch storm, and rhe conditions are great on the ground with the snow is running nicely. Don’t forget your sunscreen!
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 30 percent chance of snow Tuesday night and a 50 percent chance Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Lodge at Cordillera can sell, federal judge rules, but legal battle continues
- Manhunt underway near Basalt for two men believed to be suspects in Thursday’s armed robbery in Carbondale
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Vail hotel/apartment proposal may earn final approval