On the Hill: Fun conditions at Vail
January 29, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Lindsey’s run on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours; 0 inches in last week
Weather: Sunny and much warmer this morning
Liftline status: Nothing
Run of the day: Ouzo was groomed
Breakdown: It’s a great day to ride groomers at Vail – the inch or two of new snow we received yesterday has made the surface softer for cruising.
Snowcast: Forecasters are saying we should receive a foot or more Wednesday through Friday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?
- Deceased hiker found Saturday morning south of Crater Lake near Aspen ID’ed