On the Hill: Fun conditions at Vail
March 5, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through Bowling Ball Alley on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 2 inches new snow in the last 24 hours, 17 inches in the last week
Weather: It was snowing slightly for a minute this morning, but it’s turning out to be a really nice day.
Liftline status: Pretty busy today at Chairs 2 and 4
Breakdown: With another couple inches of fresh snow overnight, the skiing at Vail is as good as it gets.
Snowcast: There’s a chance of snow Thursday and Friday, NOAA reports.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- Breaking: Mountain lion spotted near Eby Creek and U.S. Highway 6
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Goat yoga — no kidding — available in Vail