On the Hill: Fun day at the Beav’
March 6, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Jack Rabbit’s Alley at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow
Weather: Mostly cloudy
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: The snow clouds are rolling in at Beaver Creek, hopefully setting us up for another great weekend.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts partly sunny skies Thursday with an 80 percent chance of snow Thursday night and an 80 percent of snow Friday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl