On the Hill: Good conditions all over Vail
March 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through Hairbag Alley at Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in the last 24 hours, 19 inches in the last week
Liftline status: Busy at chairs 11, 14 and the other usual spots
Breakdown: There’s a great base at Vail; plenty of snow to carve into in some of those areas you may have been hesitant to try at other times. In certain spots in the high, north facing trees, the snow is still powdery.
Snowcast: It will be snowy from Wednesday night through Friday morning with total accumulations likely hitting double digits, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations