On the Hill: Good conditions all over Vail
March 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through Hairbag Alley at Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in the last 24 hours, 19 inches in the last week
Liftline status: Busy at chairs 11, 14 and the other usual spots
Breakdown: There’s a great base at Vail; plenty of snow to carve into in some of those areas you may have been hesitant to try at other times. In certain spots in the high, north facing trees, the snow is still powdery.
Snowcast: It will be snowy from Wednesday night through Friday morning with total accumulations likely hitting double digits, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions