On the Hill: Great conditions at Beaver Creek
March 20, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding underneath Centennial Express at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inches overnight, 6 inches in last 48 hours, 8 inches in last week
Weather: Mostly sunny, cold
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: Conditions are fun at the Beav’ on Wednesday with mostly sunny skies and powder still around from the past two days. Don’t forget your sunscreen!
Snowcast: There’s a chance of snow this weekend, The National Weather Service reports.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training