On the Hill: Great conditions at Beaver Creek
March 20, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding underneath Centennial Express at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inches overnight, 6 inches in last 48 hours, 8 inches in last week
Weather: Mostly sunny, cold
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: Conditions are fun at the Beav’ on Wednesday with mostly sunny skies and powder still around from the past two days. Don’t forget your sunscreen!
Snowcast: There’s a chance of snow this weekend, The National Weather Service reports.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery