On the Hill: Great conditions at Beaver Creek
March 20, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding underneath Centennial Express at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inches overnight, 6 inches in last 48 hours, 8 inches in last week
Weather: Mostly sunny, cold
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: Conditions are fun at the Beav’ on Wednesday with mostly sunny skies and powder still around from the past two days. Don’t forget your sunscreen!
Snowcast: There’s a chance of snow this weekend, The National Weather Service reports.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives
- ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Daily editorial: Proposed smartphone ban is extreme nanny-ism