On the Hill: Great conditions at the Beav’
February 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding underneath Bachelor Gulch Express at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 1″ in last 24 hours, 2″ in last 48 hours and 14″ in last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy and a little windy
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: Conditions are great today at the Beav’. Despite no sun and mostly clouds, visibility is great. There’s fresh powder in the trees while the groomers have another nice new layer of snow.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts chance of snow through Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)