On the Hill: Great conditions at the Beav’
February 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding underneath Bachelor Gulch Express at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 1″ in last 24 hours, 2″ in last 48 hours and 14″ in last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy and a little windy
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: Conditions are great today at the Beav’. Despite no sun and mostly clouds, visibility is great. There’s fresh powder in the trees while the groomers have another nice new layer of snow.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts chance of snow through Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Snowboarder charged $260K in damages from collision at Keystone won’t have to pay
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Fraser man found dead while camping
- Eagle County Sheriff James Van Beek asks campaign vandals to knock off defacing other people’s signs