On the Hill: Great conditions at the Beav’
February 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding underneath Bachelor Gulch Express at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 1″ in last 24 hours, 2″ in last 48 hours and 14″ in last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy and a little windy
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: Conditions are great today at the Beav’. Despite no sun and mostly clouds, visibility is great. There’s fresh powder in the trees while the groomers have another nice new layer of snow.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts chance of snow through Sunday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations