On the Hill: Great groomers at the Beav’
January 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Ripsaw at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 20″ in last seven days.
Weather: It’s a beautiful day at the Beav’ with the sun shining and mild temperatures.
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: Conditions are perfect for groomers today, with pockets of powder still sitting in the trees.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts sunny skies through Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes