On the Hill: Great groomers at the Beav’
January 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Ripsaw at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 20″ in last seven days.
Weather: It’s a beautiful day at the Beav’ with the sun shining and mild temperatures.
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: Conditions are perfect for groomers today, with pockets of powder still sitting in the trees.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts sunny skies through Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations