On the Hill: Great groomers at the Beav’
April 12, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Red Tail at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow in last 48 hours, 5 inches in the last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s spring skiing at the Beav’ with Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey still running (via Centennial). Don’t forget your sunscreen!
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Saturday night and Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training