On the Hill: Great groomers at the Beav’
April 12, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Red Tail at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow in last 48 hours, 5 inches in the last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s spring skiing at the Beav’ with Rose Bowl, Cinch, Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey still running (via Centennial). Don’t forget your sunscreen!
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Saturday night and Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents