On the Hill: Great Saturday at the Beav’
March 8, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Strawberry Park at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 5 inches in last 24 hours and 18 inches in last week.
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: There is no new powder on top of the groomed runs, but the 5 inches from Friday can be found around in the morning.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says there’s a chance of snow Monday night and Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened