On the Hill: Great Saturday at the Beav’
March 8, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Strawberry Park at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 5 inches in last 24 hours and 18 inches in last week.
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: There is no new powder on top of the groomed runs, but the 5 inches from Friday can be found around in the morning.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says there’s a chance of snow Monday night and Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet