On the Hill: Great Saturday at the Beav’
March 8, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Strawberry Park at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 5 inches in last 24 hours and 18 inches in last week.
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: There is no new powder on top of the groomed runs, but the 5 inches from Friday can be found around in the morning.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says there’s a chance of snow Monday night and Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade