On the Hill: Great snow at Beaver Creek
February 8, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding in Upper Stone Creek Chutes at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 1″ in last 48 hours and 15″ in last week
Weather: Cold and mostly cloudy with periodic snowfall
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: Despite 0 inches reported, there’s some great powder around the Beav’. The groomers have a nice little fresh layer of powder, and the Upper Stone Creek Chutes have staches everywhere.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow through Monday, with 3-7 inches forecasted for Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion