On the Hill: Great start to spring at Beaver Creek
March 20, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding the trees off Primrose at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 8 inches in last week
Weather: Mostly sunny, cold
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s the first day of spring, and spring skiing is well on its way, but I don’t think we’re quite done with winter. Don’t forget your sunscreen today!
Snowcast: There’s a chance of snow this weekend, The National Weather Service reports.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet