On the Hill: Great start to spring at Beaver Creek
March 20, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding the trees off Primrose at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 8 inches in last week
Weather: Mostly sunny, cold
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s the first day of spring, and spring skiing is well on its way, but I don’t think we’re quite done with winter. Don’t forget your sunscreen today!
Snowcast: There’s a chance of snow this weekend, The National Weather Service reports.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade