On the Hill: Grouse Mountain goodies at Beaver Creek
January 21, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through Thresher Glade at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 3″ in last seven days.
Weather: It’s a beautiful day at the Beav’ with slightly warmer temperatures and sunny skies.
Liftline status: Not too bad.
Breakdown: The mountain could use some fresh snow, but it still holds a 42-inch mid-mountain base. Larkspur is the Groomer of the Day, but other areas such as Raven Ridge have been groomed in the past couple of days and are running nicely.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts sunny skies through Wednesday, with a 20 percent chance of snow Wednesday night and Thursday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training