On the Hill: Grouse Mountain goodies at Beaver Creek
January 21, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through Thresher Glade at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 3″ in last seven days.
Weather: It’s a beautiful day at the Beav’ with slightly warmer temperatures and sunny skies.
Liftline status: Not too bad.
Breakdown: The mountain could use some fresh snow, but it still holds a 42-inch mid-mountain base. Larkspur is the Groomer of the Day, but other areas such as Raven Ridge have been groomed in the past couple of days and are running nicely.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts sunny skies through Wednesday, with a 20 percent chance of snow Wednesday night and Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives
- ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Daily editorial: Proposed smartphone ban is extreme nanny-ism