On the Hill: Hear the real stories from behind the scenes in Sochi
February 27, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Lost Boy on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 1 inches new snow overnight, 4 inches in last week
Weather: Warm and sunny
Breakdown: The ski journalists who covered Sochi are returning to the states, on Wednesday we took a cruise with Geoff Mintz from Ski Racing Magazine on Vail Mountain.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow the rest of the week, with Thursday night expected to bring decent accumulation.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits