On the Hill: Hear the real stories from behind the scenes in Sochi
February 27, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Lost Boy on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 1 inches new snow overnight, 4 inches in last week
Weather: Warm and sunny
Breakdown: The ski journalists who covered Sochi are returning to the states, on Wednesday we took a cruise with Geoff Mintz from Ski Racing Magazine on Vail Mountain.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow the rest of the week, with Thursday night expected to bring decent accumulation.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?
- Deceased hiker found Saturday morning south of Crater Lake near Aspen ID’ed