On the Hill: Hike Vail Mountain
July 14, 2014
Today’s activity: Hiking Vail Mountain’s Fireweed trail
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Report: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte enjoys a hike from Eagle’s Nest to Mid Vail on the Upper Fireweed trail, which is accessed from the Eagle Bahn Gondola and runs along the run Avanti underneath Chair 2.
Today’s forecast: Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. South southeast wind around 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent. — National Weather Service
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?