On the Hill: Hitting Harrier at the Beav’
February 5, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Harrier at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 2″ overnight, 3″ in last 24 hours, 5″ in last 48 hours and 42″ in last week
Weather: Cold and mostly cloudy with periodic snowfall
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ with a few inches every day the past few days and more to come.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow through Friday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges