On the Hill: Hitting Harrier at the Beav’
February 5, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Harrier at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 2″ overnight, 3″ in last 24 hours, 5″ in last 48 hours and 42″ in last week
Weather: Cold and mostly cloudy with periodic snowfall
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ with a few inches every day the past few days and more to come.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow through Friday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet