On the Hill: Honoring Elway at Vail
February 2, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Born Free on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 2 inches new snow and 34 inches in week as of 5 a.m.
Weather: Very sunny
Liftline status: The morning crowds were large but they’re clearing out as we approach kickoff
Run of the day: Born Free
Breakdown: Just about anywhere you go at Vail today, you’re going to find great snow
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade